Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited (PMS) Recruitment – Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited (PMS) is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their organization.
Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited (PMS) is a digital health company with a clear focus on using information Technology (IT) to improve access to healthcare in Africa. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. We also provide professional consultancy, recruitment, event management and marketing services to healthcare organizations, agencies or companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects.
You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Lifesciences (Biochemistry, Microbiology etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.