Mopheth Nigeria Limited Recruitment – Mopheth Nigeria Limited is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their organization.
Mopheth Nigeria Limited is a leading departmental store focused on meeting needs and providing quality and innovative products and services to her customers. We currently serve customers around the city from locations in Victoria Island, Lekki and Festac.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide guidance and counseling on medications to customers
- Drive sales and profit in the Pharmacy to meet set goals, targets, and objectives.
- Ensures Company’s compliance with legal policies, procedures and pharmaceutical regulations
- Improve Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Strategically work towards achievement of pharmacy long-term and short-term goals
- Implement proper product expiry management
- Plan, organize and implement all activities in relation to the pharmacy operations.
- Ensure proper filling of all necessary pharmacy document for documentation purposes
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction within the company’s policies
- Institute and implement enhancement of quality service delivery for maximum customer satisfaction
- Ensure smooth operation of the pharmacy
- Generate weekly reports.
- Ensure maximum cover for all strategic roles of the pharmacy at all times.
- Monitor daily activities of team members via their individual checklist.
- Ensure punctuality in the opening of the pharmacy.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm).
- Must be a registered pharmacist with current license to practice
- The candidate must have not less than 3 years experience as a pharmacist and not less than 2 years experience as a pharmacy manager in a community pharmacy.
- Must be willing to work on the island.
- Must be hardworking
- Must have good leadership qualities
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to lead a team
- Must have to ability to make good decisions.
- Must be disciplined.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.