Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment 2022 – Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal
access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
The job holder is responsible for performing a variety of venipuncture and skin puncture techniques involved in the accurate collection of blood, body fluid and tissue specimens from patients for laboratory procedures used in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases.
- Minimum academic qualification of Medical Laboratory Technology Certificate of the Medical Laboratory science Council of Nigeria.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience in a hospital or clinical setting that encompasses phlebotomy skills.
- Valid registration with Medical Laboratory science Council of Nigeria and must be licensed to practice.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.