This opportunity is highly competitive and available for undergraduate degree program at Monash Campus in Australia. As a scholarship recipient, you will receive $40,000 up to a maximum of four years duration of your degree.
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Full Scholarship
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor Degree
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence
This scholarship is offered to the 10 highest-achieving international students studying Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia.
If you have an ATAR of 98.00+ or equivalent, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship when you apply for a Monash undergraduate degree through VTAC.
To be eligible for Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia
- Intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
Successful applicants for Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence will receive the following benefits:
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study), up to a maximum of four years.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional activities
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for Sir John Monash Scholarships for Excellence are hereby informed that:
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship can be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit the scholarships application page.
Application Deadline: Not Stated