~ Effects of Organic Enrichment Scholarships ~
The Auckland University of Technology is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Effects of Organic Enrichment Scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
The Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college was granted university status. AUT is New Zealand’s third-largest university in terms of total student enrolment, with approximately 29,100 students enrolled across three campuses in Auckland.
Aim and Benefits of Effects of Organic Enrichment Scholarship
Successful scholars will receive the annual stipend at the Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand.
Requirements for Effects of Organic Enrichment Scholarship
1. Good communication skills in written and spoken English are essential.
2. The successful candidate will show enthusiasm and have an outstanding academic record and be prepared to conduct the doctoral study at the Auckland University of Technology in Auckland, New Zealand.
3. Preference will be given to NZ Citizens, NZ Permanent Residents, or international students currently onshore in New Zealand.
4. Commitment to enrolment in a PhD programme at AUT. Applying for a scholarship and admission into AUT are separate processes at AUT.
Applicants must fulfil all conditions for admission to the Doctoral Programme in AUT.
5. Meet the requirements for the Doctoral programme. Requirements for entry include having completed the required academic qualifications for direct entry and meeting the requirements for English language proficiency.
Minimum English language requirement for international applicants–IELTS scores of 6.5 overall with 7 in writing and all other bands 6.0 or higher. High proficiency in English is essential.
November 1, 2022