~ 2022 David Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarship ~
David Oyedepo Foundation is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their David Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About David Oyedepo Foundation
Dr David Oyedepo is the founder of the David Oyedepo Foundation (DOF). He had his early education in Nigeria and later earned a PhD in Human Development from the Honolulu in Hawaii, USA.
He is also the President and Founder of the David Oyedepo Ministries International, an umbrella non-profit organization which birthed among others, the Living Faith Church worldwide.
Aim and Benefits of David Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarship
Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 years. (In accordance with the University stipulated time for the duration of the chosen course).
The scholarship does not cover:
1. Travel allowances.
2. Feeding allowances.
3. Medical/Health Insurance or allowance.
4. Any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level.
Requirements for David Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarship
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship programme is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
1. Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
2. Are between the ages of 16 and 25 at the time of application submission.
3. Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa.
4. Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
5. Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is benchmarked by:
‣ At least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only).
‣ 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript.
‣ Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University.
Note: The application for the scholarship does not guarantee admission to the specified Universities; all admission to the University is to be secured independently by going through the University’s admission process.
Hence, the award of the scholarship is Conditional to University admission.
Applicants not meeting the above technical eligibility requirements will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
Documents Required for Application
If advanced to the final round, the applicant must provide;
1. Proof of application to Covenant or Landmark University.
2. Proof of citizenship.
3. All original copies of documents uploaded during the application.
July 31, 2022