~ 2022 University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarships ~
The University of Melbourne is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarships. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About the University
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Melbourne’s main campus is in Parkville, an inner suburb north of the Melbourne central business district, with several other campuses located across Victoria.
Melbourne is a sandstone university and a member of the Group of Eight, Universitas 21 and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities. Since 1872, various residential colleges have become affiliated with the university.
This scholarship is available to high-achieving students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne.
Benefits of University of Melbourne Masters Scholarships
The scholarship provides one-off fee remissions of $5,000 or $10,000 and 25%, 50% or 100% fee remissions for the standard course duration.
Requirements for Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
1. Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
2. Have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree.
3. Be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time.
4. Not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship that, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees.
6. Not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years.
Eligible graduate coursework degrees include:
1. Any Master’s degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering.
2. Master of Science in BioSciences, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Ecosystem Science, Mathematics & Statistics, and Physics, Master of Biotechnology, Master of Data Science, Master of Environmental Science, Master of Geography, Master of Geoscience, Master of Urban Horticulture and the Master of Forest Ecosystem Science offered by the Faculty of Science.
3. Master of teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education.
4. Executive Master of Arts, Master of Translation and Master of International Journalism offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
5. Graduate Certificate of Public Administration offered by the Melbourne School of Government.
6. Melbourne Law Masters offered by the Melbourne Law School.
Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit.
December 31, 2022