Westfield Consulting Limited Recruitment 2022 – Westfield Consulting Limited was founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to access accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Experience, Knowledge and Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related discipline with;
- Minimum of Three (3) years related experience and/or relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of some Accounting software’s like QuickBooks, SAGE, SAP etc.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Ability to maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities
- Ability to effectively train others in work processes
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to think logically
- Excellent listening and questioning skill
- Strong attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to meet set goals
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fluid environment
- High level of independent judgment
- Ability to maintain customer relations
- Dependability & punctuality.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.