Twente University Masters scholarship is for students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries who demonstrate strong academic abilities and are capable of enrolling in a postgraduate study in the Netherlands. Successful candidates will have the exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of three honours programmes.
Are you a student seeking a master’s education at one of the leading schools in Netherlands, then you can take advantage of the University of Twente Scholarship 2023/2024 for EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA students to become one of the promising University of Twente students.
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University of Twente, Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: up to €22,000 per annum
Number of Awards: 50
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries
University of Twente Scholarship 2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the award, applicants must ensure that they meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have been offered admission to study one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2023/2024 at the University of Twente
- Must have a student number
- Must Not have graduated from a University of Twente undergraduate programme
- Must comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable)
- Must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS.
- Must Not be eligible for a Dutch study loan
- Must belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the University of Twente Scholarship 2023/24 are to apply for admissions first for a master’s programme. After applying and have received a (conditional) admission letter, you can then apply for the scholarship with your student number.
Application Deadline: 1 February, 2023 and 1 May, 2023