~ Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship ~
Lancaster University is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
About Lancaster University
On 23 November 1961, an announcement was made in the House of Commons to that effect, and two bodies were set up to bring the new institution to life: an Academic Planning Board, chaired by Sir Noel Hall of Brasenose College, Oxford, and an Executive Council for the Establishment of a University at Lancaster, chaired by Sir Alfred Bates.
The founding vice-chancellor, Charles Carter, came into post on 1 April 1963.
Aim and Benefits of Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship
A scholarship of £4,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining the Postgraduate Taught programs within Lancaster University Management School.
Requirements for Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship
1. Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
2. The Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programs, offered on-campus through Lancaster University Management School, for October 2022 entry.
3. Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry, which you have accepted.
4. Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
5. Applicants to the MBA program are not eligible for this scholarship.
6. Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-masters programs offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
7. Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
8. Awardees must be classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies.
9. For 2022 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Global Scholarship and the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.