~ International and Comparative Education Scholarship ~
The University of Glasgow is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their International and Comparative Education Scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About the Scholarship
The School of Education at the University of Glasgow is pleased to launch a new Master’s in International & Comparative Education and is offering 3 scholarships for Academic Session 2022-2023.
Scholarships are available to students entering this full-time postgraduate taught program and are awarded as a tuition fee discount.
To be eligible, applicants must:
1. Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to the UK 2.1 Hons or better.
2. Hold an offer of a place for the International & Comparative Education, MSc.
3. Have uploaded a 300-word personal statement with an explanation of relevant work experience as part of the program application.
International & Comparative Education.
How to Apply
1. Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on their program application.
2. Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
3. There is no separate application form required.
31 August 2022