FCT SON Gwagwalada sales of admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is expected to commence from Monday 11th April, 2022.
The basic general nursing training is a general nursing course open to young males and females of not less than 17years of age, at the time of admission.
- Eligible candidates should possess WAEC, GCE or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- The result(s) presented should not be more than 10 years since the examination was written.
- NABTEB result cannot be combined with any other examination result.
- Candidate must be up to 17 years of age.
- Pregnant women are not eligible for admission.
- Awaiting results are not accepted
Candidates wishing to obtain the forms should show evidence of payment of Not refundable fee of 5,200.00 (Five Thousand Two Hundred Naira) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Pay a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and
- Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
- Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal, (Nursing) FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada,
- The completed form must be submitted immediately after filling for Data Capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 30th April 2022.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE, TIME AND VENUE
Candidates will be allocated to examination centers based on their application IDs.
FCT SON Entrance Examination Schedule for 2022 will now hold as Computer Based Test from 2nd – 7th May, 2022.
Sales of Form Closes on 30th April, 2022.