High-achieving international students are invited to apply for DAAD Graduation Scholarships at Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences, which will begin in the academic year 2022-2023.
International students can apply for degree completion subsidies through the STIBET program, which is supported by the German Academic Exchange Service and funded by the Foreign Office (DAAD).
The degree completion grant can only be given for a maximum of six months (extract from DAAD guidelines). Students who have received good results and are expected to complete their studies within a year are eligible to apply.
The scholarship is also intended to assist international students who are enduring financial difficulties due to no fault of their own in completing their course of study, allowing them to concentrate on their final exams and thesis.
Criteria For Acceptability
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for DAAD Graduation Scholarships for International Students:
I. Acceptable students are international students who are enrolled in, and will complete a regular course of study at Heilbronn University.
2. The applicant is expected to complete the course of study within a period of a year.
3. The applicant has a monthly income of less than the minimum amount required for living expenses according to alien law.
4. The applicant must submit his/her complete application documents personally at the International Office, to Hannelore Lang (S 2.20 / Bildungscampus) or Gudrun Heller (S 2.30 / Bildungscampus).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons, for the DAAD Graduation Scholarships can fill out and submit the online application form for the scholarship program.
- Application form
- Current assessment of a supervising professor regarding the student’s course of study and expected time of completion, a copy of registration for the final thesis (Bachelor’s or Master’s), if available
- Tabular CV
- Current grade reports
- Current certificate of enrolment
- Information on current financial situation and expenses
- A complete series of bank statement of the last 3 months (if requested also of the last 6 months)
- Complete list of all further bank and savings accounts
- Proof of other sources of income (employment contract, pay slip, accommodation allowance, child benefits, scholarships)
- If married, proof of financial situation of spouse (income, accounts, savings accounts)
- Copy of rental agreement
For More Information Click Here To Apply