Anchor University 2022/2023 Diploma Admission Form – Anchor University offers diploma programmes in which a certificate is awarded by the institution after successful completion of the course of study selected by the candidate.
Requirements for the Diploma Programme
- Candidates for admission to this course shall be selected from amongst those who hold: The West African School Certificate or the General Certification of Education Ordinary Level or its equivalent with at least four (4) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics and any two (2) other subjects. Professional certificate holders in Accountancy, Banking, Management, Insurance, Actuarial Science etc. However, such candidates will be considered on their merit.
List of Diploma Programs and Description in Anchor University
- Professional Diploma In Computational Statistics
The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Fee Schedule for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Tution Fees, Application Fee and Acceptance Fee
Professional Diploma in Computational Statisics
- Application Fee – ₦ 10,000.00
- Acceptance Fee – ₦ 20,000.00
- Tution Fee – ₦ 120,000.00
Weekend accommodation will be available to interested candidates on campus for a fee during lectures and examination periods.
Pay As You Eat (PAYE)