Abia State Schools of Nursing 2022/2023 Entrance Exam Result – This is to notify all candidates who applied for admission into the Abia State Schools of Nursing (Umuahia and Amachara) Basic and Post-Basic Nursing programmes that the entrance examination results, cut-off mark, interview dates, time, venue and requirements has been released for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check Abia State Schools of Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2022/2023
All candidates who met the required cut-off mark are to proceed to the Abia State ministry of health Nursing Department, School of Nursing Umuahia and School of Nursing Amachara, Abia State notice board to check and confirm their names and prepare ahead of their interview exercise scheduled to hold as follows:
Abia State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination Cut-Off Mark 2022/2023
- Abia State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination Cut-Off Mark is 50% and above.
Abia State Schools of Nursing Entrance Exam Interview Dates, Time, Venue & Requirements 2022/2023
The oral interview has been scheduled to hold as follows;
- Date: The date for the oral interview and screening exercise will be communicated to the various individuals soon.
- Venue: School of Nursing Umuahia.
- Time: 8:00am daily.
Candidates who scored 50 and above are to come along with the originals of the following:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result NOT more than two (2) sittings.
- Payment receipt (the receipt bearing your passport).
- Birth certificate from National Population Commission (NPC).
- Local Government of origin certificate.
NB: Photocopies of documents are NOT allowed.
Dressing Code: Corporate dressing
Face mask is mandatory..