Applications are invited from suitably qualified young Kenyan graduates for the NCBA Go Getter Internship Program aimed at providing fresh graduates seeking internship
opportunities at NCBA’s Business Units to Jump start their careers.
The Program aims to give graduates a first hand corporate experience while giving top performing interns a chance to be included in the bank’s talent pipeline for upcoming positions. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of this internship opportunity.
Program Type: Internship
Program Location: Kenya
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
NCBA Go Getter Internship Program 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the NCBA Go Getter Internship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess minimum honors of 2nd Class Upper Division in your undergraduate degree.
- Must have graduated in the last 12 months.
- Possess a minimum grade of B- (minus) in KCSE with at least a B- (minus) in both Mathematics and English.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Those scheduled to graduate soon must present a letter confirming completion and date of intended graduation, indicating the honors they expect to be awarded.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the NCBA Go Getter Internship Program are to complete an online application while ensuring that they provide all the required information and documents.
Application Deadline: Not specified