Women in Finance FINCAD Scholarship Award 2022/23- Applications are now currently open for the Women in Finance Scholarship award supported by FINCAD for the 2022 academic session. Applicants are welcomed from qualified women citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a full-time postgraduate degree at a university recognized nationally or internationally in the country where the university is located.
Scholarship will be awarded to candidates enrolled in a post-graduate program with emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in the capital markets and/or financial risk management. FINCAD has long believed that deep market knowledge, transparency and trustworthiness play a role in making financial markets safer for all participants. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship before the scholarship application deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): FINCAD
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution: Accredited Institution Worldwide
Scholarship worth: US$20,000
Number of awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (MSc and PhD)
Nationality: All nationalities
FINCAD Scholarship Award | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Women in Finance FINCAD Scholarship Award, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Have commenced your post-graduate Finance studies no earlier than January 1, 2022 or no later than February 1, 2023
- Be enrolled and attending the Master’s or PhD Finance program on a full-time basis during the 2022 – 2023 academic year
- Have less than 10 years of total work experience, and less than 5 years of professional experience in the financial field.
- Applicants must be female citizens of all countries who has less than 10-years work experience and are studying Finance in an accredited graduate-level program.
- Applicants enrolled for a master’s programme must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good grades.
- Applicants enrolled for a PhD programme must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university after obtaining good grades.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time course in finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management and derivatives finance related postgraduate degree.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potential and must be willing to be good ambassadors of the scholarship sponsor.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Women in Finance FINCAD Scholarship Award 2022 are to submit an online application by visiting the official application website to create a username and password. On successful submission of application, applicants will be provided a prompt to confirm that they have submitted their application.
Applicants are to submit the following documents in the prescribed file format (jpg, pdf or gif) with the prescribed naming convention (Note: Maximum file size is 20MB). The documents include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of reference for the scholarship from appropriate individuals such as professors or other relevant university staff, work supervisors and colleagues.
- University transcript(s) from undergraduate program(s)
- Confirmation of acceptance or enrolment in the post-graduate program for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Any authored papers (if any)
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details