KOKO TV Recruitment 2022 – KOKO TV is a fast growing music production company, based at London’s iconic music venue, KOKO. Founded in 2010, we have quickly established ourselves as a major player in the youth music market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinematographer
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
We are a digital fashion, style and entertainment platform. To meet the growing demand for our KOKO Brand, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are recruiting for the role of a Cinematographer/Video Editor.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience of video editing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and individually to achieve set goals.
- Must be a University Degree Holder
- Experience in handling different types of cameras
- Applications for video editor internships are also accepted.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Letter of Application, Portfolio and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.